- Shop by brand
Harbour Arm Chair, Dining Height, Upholstered
Conceived during the design process for Menu’s new creative destination Menu Space located in Copenhagen’s thriving Nordhavn (Northern Harbour) area, the Harbour Chair is the result of fulfilling a variety of needs (among others) comfortable versatility. Designed specifically for Menu Space, the dining chair is ideal for anything from restaurants, conferences, offices, or in the comfort of one’s own home.
A hybrid space that mixes office, showroom, café, co-working and event space in One, Menu Space required a chair that could suit a range of purposes. Finding a perfect balance between geometry and organic shapes, the shell’s armrests bend outwards for maximum support, as does its high backrest, providing not only comfort, but also an elegant and slim appearance that will appeal to any discerning design aficionado.
- Height: 26.6"
- Width: 23.2"
- Depth: 21.5"
- Seat Height: 17.7"
- Armrests Height: 9" from seat
- Weight Capacity: Tested up to 450 lbs (EN 1728:2012, 6.4)
- Base - Powder Coated Steel, Matt Lacquered or Dark Stained Oak
- Chairs with oak and steel legs include felt glides
- Star Base - Casted and Extruded Aluminum