- Shop by brand
New Norm Bowl, Dark Glazed, Set of 2 or 4
In 2010 MENU and Norm Architects joined forces with Copenhagen restaurateurs Cofoco, to create something magical. A restaurant expressing everything we categorize as “Nordic”. Materials, dishes, glasses, chairs, lamps, windows, moods and colors.
Today, restaurant Höst is the elegant result of clashing romanticism with modernity and it holds a very special place in our hearts because of its many stories, mixed inspirations and the fact that it’s pleasing for all senses.
Everything just fits into place to create a complex and inspiring feeling of something urban, yet rough and rural. Something rustic, yet simplistic.
To create the perfect base for this urban romance, Norm Architects designed a special series of dinnerware. It was a profound admiration of one of Denmark’s most prominent painters, Vilhelm Hammershoi and the unique feel of the crisp and pristine Nordic winds, which served as the main inspiration into the color scheme. And you will find that all colors in New Norm Dinnerware are carefully hand-picked to match and emphasize the Nordic dishes served at Höst.
- 3in Bowl: 2.17''H x 3.1''W x 3.1''L, Weight: 0.39
- 4in Bowl: 2.17''H x 3.94''W x 3.94''L, Weight: 0.39
- 5in Bowl: 2.36''H x 5''W x 5''L, Weight: 0.99
- 7in Bowl: 2.56''H x 6.89''W x 6.89''L, Weight: 1.04
- 8.5in Bowl: 2.76''H x 8.46''W x 8.46''L, Weight: 2.13
- 10in Bowl: 3.15''H x 9.84''W x 9.84''L, Weight: 2.87