- Shop by brand
Afteroom Plus Chair, Upholstered
Beautifully minimal, the Afteroom chair pays homage to functionalism and the Bauhaus school of art. A MENU bestseller ever since its launch in 2012, the chair is the work of Afteroom, a young Stockholm-based design studio, founded by designers Hung-Ming Chen and Chen-Yen Wei. With Afteroom Plus the duo elevate the chair to higher heights with the introduction of new bar and counter versions that have now been added to the Afteroom Chair family.
Like the original, the stool is deconstructed and stripped of unnecessary components, but now boasts the additional feature of a wider backrest and a luxurious upholstering of both seat and backrest. The result is a blissfully simple chair that embodies both minimalism and style, bound to steal the show in any room.
- 31.5"H x 17.9"W x 20.1"L, Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Seat Height: 18.1"H
- 36.2"H x 18.1"W x 21.2"L, Weight: 12.3 lbs
- Seat Height: 25"
- 40.2"H x 19.7"W x 21.2"L, Weight: 13 lbs
- Seat Height: 28.9"
- Seat: 15" DIA, Approx. 2" Thick
- Back: 9"H x 13"W x 1"L
- 5" Gap Between Back and Seat
- Leg diameter: 0.5"
- Caster DIA: Approx. 8"
- Weight Capacity: Tested up to 360 lbs (EN 1728:2012, 6.4)
- Powder-Coated Welded Steel, Walnut Veneer or Oak, Choice of Upholstery or Leather