- Shop by brand
Twin, Table Top
- Twin 14: 0.2''H x 13.78''W x 13.78''L, Weight: 6.62 lbs.
- Twin 17: 0.2''H x 16.54''W x 16.54''L, Weight: 6.62 lbs.
- Twin 20: 0.2''H x 19.29''W x 19.29''L, Weight: 6.62 lbs.
- Black stained ash, Natural Oak: MDF with untreated veneer
- White, light grey: laminate
- Copper, brass: treated with silicone
- Care guide:
Due to the very tighten design for twin tables, the tabletops in veneer, cobber and brass are very sensible for any kind of moisture and liquids.
- Please remove the liquids immediately.
How to clean tabletops:
- For white laminate, oak veneer, black ash veneer tabletops, wipe with a damp cloth.
- For Copper and Brass tabletops, the materials will develop patina, meaning that the surface of the Twin tabletop will change character because of time and usage.
- Cobber and brass first develop a dark patina and will later become coated with greenish-blue pigment known as verdigris.
- To clean brass and copper tabletops simply wipe a dry cloth or use a non-abrasive formulation Brasso. But please note that brass with use of Brasso will become a cooler, more matte color.
- Make sure that none of the polishing liquid for the burnished copper and brass tabletop touches the reverse side, as this can stain the surface and leave obvious traces on the other tabletop.